12 Sep 2012
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 16:36
- Published Date
Editor's Note: This book will be available in iBook format. Currently awaiting approval from iBookstore.
Takes a close look at the constitutional amendment that Alabama voters are asked to decide on September 18, 2012.
The decision to be made would allow the Alabama Legislature to take money from the Alabama Trust Fund to finance the deficit in the Medicaid and Corrections budgets.
Newer news items:
- Reaction to Slaying of U.S. Ambassador Stevens and Staff in Libya - 13/09/2012 06:59
- We must vote “YES” on September 18th - 13/09/2012 06:57
- Birmingham Abortion Clinic Again Denied License to Reopen - 13/09/2012 06:54
- Governor Bentley Goes to Nation’s Capital to Secure Fair Funding for Tornado Recovery - 13/09/2012 06:52
- Medicaid Prevents Big Increase in Uninsured Alabamians, Census Data Show - 13/09/2012 06:49
Older news items:
- Using the law to bring a brighter future to all Alabama kids - 12/09/2012 07:10
- Teacher’s Union Gives Books to Kids in Jefferson County - 12/09/2012 07:08
- Alabama Leaders Remember September 11th - 12/09/2012 07:03
- Holt Receives $250,000 for Senior Activity Center - 12/09/2012 06:56
- PSC VOTES TO REAUTHORIZE UTILITY RATE REDUCTIONS AS INCENTIVE FOR SMALL BUSINESSES AND JOB CREATION - 12/09/2012 06:55